Daisy's Anniversary

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Well Mr Fre is trying to clean up the broom at the back door usually if we're in the kitchen . Sometimes it knocks him in the head and blocks the way out. That tells me I'm still on my leash 😭

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Hello everyone from unusually sunny Finland!

It is nice to find snail people here on the forum. Edward got out for the first time this year, I soaked him in the sun on our front yard. My four-year-old achatina iradalei only enjoys the Finnish nature through me collecting some snacks for him from outside. His sibling died over a year ago and I haven't been able to find him any new mates since iradaleis are quite rare over here, but maybe he can gain some internet friends! :)

Kind regards from us!20240514_121023.jpg20230906_205234.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Hello everyone from unusually sunny Finland!

It is nice to find snail people here on the forum. Edward got out for the first time this year, I soaked him in the sun on our front yard. My four-year-old achatina iradalei only enjoys the Finnish nature through me collecting some snacks for him from outside. His sibling died over a year ago and I haven't been able to find him any new mates since iradaleis are quite rare over here, but maybe he can gain some internet friends! :)

Kind regards from us!View attachment 370622View attachment 370623
🥰 !

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Zola says that he likes to leave presents for his mum to tread in which is very nice of him. I remember leaving the back door open whilst I put the washing out and you went in and made a mess on the new white lino. I took you straight out to the back of the garden and this time you decided not to attempt to get back in to the house❤️.

Love

Natrah and Jacky ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢💩💩💩💩💩🐢

PS: Jacky is about to have a bath.

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning Daisy,

Zola says that he likes to leave presents for his mum to tread in which is very nice of him. I remember leaving the back door open whilst I put the washing out and you went in and made a mess on the new white lino. I took you straight out to the back of the garden and this time you decided not to attempt to get back in to the house❤️.

Love

Natrah and Jacky ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢💩💩💩💩💩🐢

PS: Jacky is about to have a bath.
I remember being so pleased with my lovely white and matching white curtain but then ....

Natrah