Location (City and/or State)
El Sobrante, CA.
Every time that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way?
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay, yeah

Happy birthday to me...Holy Sh*t! I did almost everything possible Not to ;I've this long...
And a very Happy birthday to you Maggie, 🎂
I gave you a cake, But this may be more fitting . . . 🍻

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Every time that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way?
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay, yeah

Happy birthday to me...Holy Sh*t! I did almost everything possible Not to ;I've this long...
And may you live many many more 🤗😘 happy birthday 🎂 i have no clue how im still here. But I guess the best thing to do is punt in the meantime 😁 and keep on trucking 😀 😊

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Happy Birthday dear Maggie - I hope you are having a good day, and that the year to come - and all the ones to come after that - will be happy and healthy for you.
Angie x

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
I thought it was a species of begonia
shopping
it was given to me...it's in a 28 inch pot and weighs about 40 pounds. It's in a plastic pot that is all broken and cracked...I thought it would enjoy a transplant, but I think it would take 3 people...lol
Happy Birthday Mags!! ❤️ hope you have a great one

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I really don't know when or how it happened....but I useta be very kewl and so were my friends....now I'm guessing we have become our parents....(mine were the epitome of uncool)...
On my birthday I posted a comment using a verse from one of my favorite songs to show how I am feeling...it's perfect for me...I put my comment here in the Nut House because I knew my friends, Chubbs especially, would know that song. So I am figuring as you all were busy sending me birthday wishes the name of the song didn't enter into the equation...so I will send an In n Out burger to the first person to name the song WITHOUT using my sister's friend google...just as a birthday wish from me...hahahaha...or a Big Mac to the first to name the group...
omg omg omg....They turned my new engine over on my b'day!!! Then they popped my balloon...I cannot do burn outs or use the new performance engine to PERFORM for 500 miles. I have to baby it???????? Holy Sh*t! I live in a town of 30 thousand Oregonians, and 34 thousand weirdo college students, with I-5 on one side and US 99 on the other...I can't even go to town without getting on a 55 mph highway. #1...anybody who knows me knows I can't do that, and 2...I WANNA DO BURN OUTS...and the Taurus just can't...I am so immature. I probably should just let that shop drive the damn thing for 500 miles....hell :(100_3233 (1).JPG

Last edited:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I really don't know when or how it happened....but I useta be very kewl and so were my friends....now I'm guessing we have become our parents....(mine were the epitome of uncool)...
On my birthday I posted a comment using a verse from one of my favorite songs to show how I am feeling...it's perfect for me...I put my comment here in the Nut House because I knew my friends, Chubbs especially, would know that song. So I am figuring as you all were busy sending me birthday wishes the name of the song didn't enter into the equation...so I will send an In n Out burger to the first person to name the song WITHOUT using my sister's friend google...just as a birthday wish from me...hahahaha...or a Big Mac to the first to name the group...
omg omg omg....They turned my new engine over on my b'day!!! Then they popped my balloon...I cannot do burn outs or use the new performance engine to PERFORM for 500 miles. I have to baby it???????? Holy Sh*t! I live in a town of 30 thousand Oregonians, and 34 thousand weirdo college students, with I-5 on one side and US 99 on the other...I can't even go to town without getting on a 55 mph highway. #1...anybody who knows me knows I can't do that, and 2...I WANNA DO BURN OUTS...and the Taurus just can't...I am so immature. I probably should just let that shop drive the damn thing for 500 miles....hell :(View attachment 370316
And well I had to use utube to find the name and it's Dream On by Aerosmith. So technically I didn't use Google 😜But I have always loved that song. After I wish you happy birthday again I'm gonna have to listen to it for GP.😘

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
omg omg omg....They turned my new engine over on my b'day!!! Then they popped my balloon...I cannot do burn outs or use the new performance engine to PERFORM for 500 miles. I have to baby it???????? Holy Sh*t! I live in a town of 30 thousand Oregonians, and 34 thousand weirdo college students, with I-5 on one side and US 99 on the other...I can't even go to town without getting on a 55 mph highway. #1...anybody who knows me knows I can't do that, and 2...I WANNA DO BURN OUTS...and the Taurus just can't...I am so immature. I probably should just let that shop drive the damn thing for 500 miles....hell :(View attachment 370316
Just think how the local Police are going to react- Dude was that IROC, man something must be WRONG with her!!! Love YA

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

Happy birthday Maggie!!!!
It’s dream on by AREOSMITH!!!
First song I learned by ear on the piano!
😝…..

I’ll be arriving soon for my Big Mac and other “stuffs”. 😉

Again, happy birthday Gorgeous lady!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Happy birthday Maggie!!!!
It’s dream on by AREOSMITH!!!
First song I learned by ear on the piano!
😝…..

I’ll be arriving soon for my Big Mac and other “stuffs”. 😉

Again, happy birthday Gorgeous lady!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
She probably doesn't owe you a big Mac since I was first.😉 but she can give you mine since you gave me bunny slippers 😜

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
She probably doesn't owe you a big Mac since I was first.😉 but she can give you mine since you gave me bunny slippers 😜
No no Cathy , can we share???
I’ll eat the fries cuz I think the Big Mac would land me in the hospital anyway..
Gall stones SUCK!
And do you know what sucks EVEN WORSERRURUR!?!?!?…..
Having your gall bladder taken out and you STILL get sick or can’t eat anything you like or want!!!!!
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

I’m huuungrryyyyy!!!!!…..🤔
LIKE A WOLF 🐺!!!!!!!

Hahahaha!!!!….. see what I did there??!?!
It’s a Duran Duran song…my favorite ❤️! 🤪🥸😜😎

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭….. me silly 🙃..🤭

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🪻🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🍔🍟🍕…🤭

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
No no Cathy , can we share???
I’ll eat the fries cuz I think the Big Mac would land me in the hospital anyway..
Gall stones SUCK!
And do you know what sucks EVEN WORSERRURUR!?!?!?…..
Having your gall bladder taken out and you STILL get sick or can’t eat anything you like or want!!!!!
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

I’m huuungrryyyyy!!!!!…..🤔
LIKE A WOLF 🐺!!!!!!!

Hahahaha!!!!….. see what I did there??!?!
It’s a Duran Duran song…my favorite ❤️! 🤪🥸😜😎

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭….. me silly 🙃..🤭

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🪻🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🍔🍟🍕…🤭
Yes and I like that song too ❤️ and I used to do a mcdouble happy meal fixed like a big Mac just for the toy 😊 they always make me sick but it's worth it for the toy 😊 🤗

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Well...please don't yell at me...because I am posting this here cuz ya'll are mostly wierdo's and I am know you understand...those of you who have know me for a few years, known that a 1989 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z is my better half.
Ya'll know I blew it up...and ya'll know I bought a taurus (said at a whisper). So I got my beloved IROC back May 13th with 350 in the crate engine, so I'm told. I'm gonna be real honest here. I am very grateful to get my car back and I am seriously grateful to a certain person who helped with that... but this engine is a f'ing slug. And I am NOT an dummy when it comes to Chevy Camaros...I'd be willing to bet this is a small block 305. And Chevy will tell you that the 305 and the 350 have the same stroke and bore etc. But those pocket protector jerks don't drive one on the street. Personally...I have been street racing my Camaro for 34 years...since I drove this car off the showroom floor...and this new engine ain't a 350. I will confess that I have been told not to drive it over 3500 rpm's, not to get on it, and I can't do burn-outs either for 500 miles...so I am only speaking from an almost normal driving pattern now (not MY normal pattern tho)...but I can tell it's a slug 305. Seriously!!! Has this guy met me??????? A 305? One thing that makes my Camaro IROC -Z is a fast V8 engine...a 350...is a 5.7, or a 454 ad infinitum but not a wimpy 305...a 5.0
Usta was this is all you'd see in your rear view mirror100_4908.JPG100_4981.JPG
Now I'm gonna be passed by grannies in Kia's. I may as well drive the comfortable Taurus as that uncomfortable and slow Chevy 305

Last edited:

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Well...please don't yell at me...because I am posting this here cuz ya'll are mostly wierdo's and I am know you understand...those of you who have know me for a few years, known that a 1989 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z is my better half.
Ya'll know I blew it up...and ya'll know I bought a taurus (said at a whisper). So I got my beloved IROC back May 13th with 350 in the crate engine, so I'm told. I'm gonna be real honest here. I am very grateful to get my car back and I am seriously grateful to a certain person who helped with that... but this engine is a f'ing slug. And I am NOT an dummy when it comes to Chevy Camaros...I'd be willing to bet this is a small block 305. And Chevy will tell you that the 305 and the 350 have the same stroke and bore etc. But those pocket protector jerks don't drive one on the street. Personally...I have been street racing my Camaro for 34 years...since I drove this car off the showroom floor...and this new engine ain't a 350. I will confess that I have been told not to drive it over 3500 rpm's, not to get on it, and I can't do burn-outs either for 500 miles...so I am only speaking from an almost normal driving pattern now (not MY normal pattern tho)...but I can tell it's a slug 305. Seriously!!! Has this guy met me??????? A 305? One thing that makes my Camaro IROC -Z is a fast V8 engine...a 350...is a 5.7, or a 454 ad infinitum but not a wimpy 305...a 5.0
Usta was this is all you'd see in your rear view mirrorView attachment 370839View attachment 370840
Now I'm gonna be passed by grannies in Kia's. I may as well drive the comfortable Taurus as that uncomfortable and slow Chevy 305
Magg's give it time. Get the wear time in THEN .. . . . . try to light it up. It may still be a slug . . it will be a hot lookin slug 🐌🤔
🤣

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Usta was this is all you'd see in your rear view mirrorView attachment 370839View attachment 370840
lol….
HEEEEYYYY!!!!
Wait a gosh darn minute ya….
I DRIVE A KIA SORENTO!!
And it’s my BABY!!!
I LOVE that stupid thing!
I don’t do burn outs but… but… I can get up to about 50mph in about 46seconds!
And that’s with the pedal to the metal!?!?!!!!
Pick on someone your own size punk head.
🤭😝

And finally,

Your TAURUS is laughing at your Iroc and his small butt engine. Says he thinks he can beat him in a race too!!! 😌🤪

Even tho you called ME a GRANNY …
I STILL love you….ya big jerk! 🥰❤️🌈