Daisy's Anniversary

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good afternoon Daisy,

This is Jacky a year on from being rushed to the vets because she hadn't hibernated properly and still wasn't eating. She had to stay for three nights at the vets and I thought I was going to lose her. I was in terrible state but you came to me in a dream and told her to get better.

Love

Natrah IMG20240505103331_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Good afternoon Daisy,

This is Jacky a year on from being rushed to the vets because she hadn't hibernated properly and still wasn't eating. She had to stay for three nights at the vets and I thought I was going to lose her. I was in terrible state but you came to me in a dream and told her to get better.

Love

Natrah View attachment 370105
What a gorgeous little bogger. Daisy is proud of both of you. Remember that….
ALWAYS. ♥️🙏

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Good morning Daisy!

I found a tomato yesterday. Also Zola, Dickie, Sherman, Sapphire (@Cathie G), PeeWee, Sally, Seymour, Squirt and GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY say hello. I would also like to say hello to @Alex and the Redfoot!

Love

Jacky and Natrah
All of sudden I have found this greeting, when searching who GGGGAAAARRRRYYYY is...

Hello Jacky and Natrah (and Daisy if you happen to read this) from Alex and Besha from sunny Cyprus. The story of Jacky and Daisy touched my heart... and I miss Daisy too.

P.S. So who's that GGGGAAAARRRRYYYY anyway?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
All of sudden I have found this greeting, when searching who GGGGAAAARRRRYYYY is...

Hello Jacky and Natrah (and Daisy if you happen to read this) from Alex and Besha from sunny Cyprus. The story of Jacky and Daisy touched my heart... and I miss Daisy too.

P.S. So who's that GGGGAAAARRRRYYYY anyway?

MMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I’m Gary!!!
Me!… Me!!… Meeee!!!
Hi! Nice to meet you!
I’m chefs pet snail. I was found in a head of lettuce my mom bought for her big Sulcata “Sally”. She took me in when she chopped up my home and gave me an AWSOME condo!!! Livin the good life now. Sweeeet…
I’ll be back soon when mom gets more time but for now I hope you’re doing well and your pets are thriving !!
See you later! Nite nite to Daisy I give her a slurp every night when mom is praying 🙏
My spelling is off too as I have only one foot to type with. 🤭

Attachments

• IMG_5139.jpeg
    IMG_5139.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4445.jpeg
    IMG_4445.jpeg
    727.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4443.jpeg
    IMG_4443.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
MMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I’m Gary!!!
Me!… Me!!… Meeee!!!
Hi! Nice to meet you!
I’m chefs pet snail. I was found in a head of lettuce my mom bought for her big Sulcata “Sally”. She took me in when she chopped up my home and gave me an AWSOME condo!!! Livin the good life now. Sweeeet…
I’ll be back soon when mom gets more time but for now I hope you’re doing well and your pets are thriving !!
See you later! Nite nite to Daisy I give her a slurp every night when mom is praying 🙏
Hello! Nice to meet you little fella!

I have had two african snails once. They liked to wash their heads under a stream of water from faucet.

P.S. - I'll be more careful when chopping lettuce from now on :)

Attachments

• _DSC3836.JPG
    _DSC3836.JPG
    435.5 KB · Views: 1

MaNaAk

Southend
MMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I’m Gary!!!
Me!… Me!!… Meeee!!!
Hi! Nice to meet you!
GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Hello! Nice to meet you little fella!

I have had two african snails once. They liked to wash their heads under a stream of water from faucet.

P.S. - I'll be more careful when chopping lettuce from now on :)

Ooooooo!!…..
Fancy…..

♥️🐌—slurp
HelloooooooDaisy!! And all my favorite people!!! 🌺🌸🌼🌻🌹

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I didn't get to see MenagerieGirl if she was here.