1.5 year old Hermanns Tortoise for adoption

MadisannParks

Location (City and/or State)
Tehachapi, CA
Hello, as heartbroken as I am over this, my little guy needs a new home. He(or she, I’m unsure) needs a larger enclosure. I can not afford to build him a whole new enclosure at this time but he desperately needs it. It may not be my place to be picky but I am. If you are interested, I ask that you send me pictures of the enclosure you have. I refuse to let him go live in a box or tank. I live in central California and am not willing to ship.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello, as heartbroken as I am over this, my little guy needs a new home. He(or she, I’m unsure) needs a larger enclosure. I can not afford to build him a whole new enclosure at this time but he desperately needs it. It may not be my place to be picky but I am. If you are interested, I ask that you send me pictures of the enclosure you have. I refuse to let him go live in a box or tank. I live in central California and am not willing to ship.
Can you post a picture? That might generate some more interest.

silverbird

Orange County, California
Hello: Would love to add your little Herman to my family, but I live in North Orange County; about 150 miles south from you.Take care and have a Happy Easter and be safe.