1 year old Eastern Hermann's tortoise sex unknown...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittycat324

5 Year Member
Hi! I am posting this ad for my co-worker who recently downsized his home, and need to find a family to take his tortoise. He doesn't know the sex... but I am guessing someone would know here? He will be sending the photo of his tortoise to me today by email, and I will post the photos of his tortoise. someone help me identify whether it is a girl or boy! If you don't care about the sex, then it will make it easier as he has no idea(nor do I) on how to identify it.:(

- no rehoming fee, and will ship by next day air by FedEx with heat pack and some extra food(maruzi+red sticks). but local is always preferred but he is ok as long as you can receive the tortoise by Nextday air delivery with signature(doesn't want the box to be left out in the cold)
- he prefers his tortoise to go to a home with nice size yard, but if this is a stretch, let me know.
- please send me PM only if you are interested in adopting.

thanks!!

kittycat324

5 Year Member
8292039513_a601e30ec3.jpg

8293092348_35e18df325.jpg

8292039135_c7e3b08e89.jpg

kittycat324

5 Year Member
sooo it is a Boy!
I am located in Boston, MA! willing to ship by Overnight Air Fedex with heat pack to your work, or home where you can sign for the tortoise. It will be after holidays though, probably right after Christmas..

maddog17

5 Year Member
kittycat324 said:
Hi! I am posting this ad for my co-worker who recently downsized his home, and need to find a family to take his tortoise. He doesn't know the sex... but I am guessing someone would know here? He will be sending the photo of his tortoise to me today by email, and I will post the photos of his tortoise. someone help me identify whether it is a girl or boy! If you don't care about the sex, then it will make it easier as he has no idea(nor do I) on how to identify it.:(

- no rehoming fee, and will ship by next day air by FedEx with heat pack and some extra food(maruzi+red sticks). but local is always preferred but he is ok as long as you can receive the tortoise by Nextday air delivery with signature(doesn't want the box to be left out in the cold)
- he prefers his tortoise to go to a home with nice size yard, but if this is a stretch, let me know.
- please send me PM only if you are interested in adopting.

thanks!!

I am currently looking for a Hermann's Tortoise for my daughter and I. We have experience with this species and would provide it an excellent home, he would be well cared for. If you still have him we are very interested. Thanks Jamie

blymor

5 Year Member
kittycat324 said:
sooo it is a Boy!
I am located in Boston, MA! willing to ship by Overnight Air Fedex with heat pack to your work, or home where you can sign for the tortoise. It will be after holidays though, probably right after Christmas..

Hi,
I'm in Connecticut and I could drive to pick-up. I have been looking for a Hermann. Please let me know if he is still available.:)

the567spud

5 Year Member
I will take him off your hands I have a huge yard and Live in Austin Tx.

Edward. B
1. Greek Ibera Tortoise: Tortuga
Looking to adopt more tortoises.

vanessa

5 Year Member
Check the eyes if they are brown its a girl if they are red it's a boy but also check the tail size

Status
Not open for further replies.