12 Lot of CB 2016 Gulf Coast Box turtles (T. c. major)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I have the final batch of Pan Handle Gulf Coast box turtles (T. c. major) available for the season.

There are 12 of them, all flawless and feeding on bloodworms, earthworms chopped up, frozen thawed pinky mice and zoo med baby pellets.

These come from impressive, textbook adults. The fathers have incredible white, blue and yellow heads while the females are as black as night. The adults have hibernated in NJ winters outdoors, problem free for several years, with some for nearly a decade now.

I am interested in moving them out as a group for $675 shipped. If they don't go as a group, I'll update the ad and state that they are available singly.

*KNOW YOUR STATE LAWS CONCERNING THESE TURTLES AND/OR THE TERRAPENE CAROLINA SPECIES COMPLEX. NO EXCEPTIONS.

For any and all info pertaining to these babies and their parents, please e-mail me for a fast response to:

[email protected]

My wife and I are here for lifetime support.

*All turtles/tortoises under 4” sold for educational, scientific, research and/or exhibition purposes only. They are not offered or sold as pets.

Please read our testimonials here: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/www-hermannihaven-com-www-gardenstatetortoise-com.98636/

Please read our terms and conditions at: www.GardenStateTortoise.com

Thanks!

Pictured are the exact 12 babies available and examples of one of the fathers which is not for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.