14 year old male sulcata

jojay327

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Elgin, South Carolina
Not sure what I'll end up doing but I figured I'd post this just in case. We are moving to a subdivision so my son can chase his baseball dreams and the only neighborhoods all have HOA rules in place. We currently live on three acres. Jesse is perfect and very friendly he's always been a family member. I can still take him as we will have a big backyard but just thought I'd see if there is a much better situation out there. He will always come first. We are located in Elgin South Carolina pick up is preferred and I will not ship. As we discuss this I will need a picture of your property also a picture of the pen you will keep him in. He's been raised on grassland, mazzuri, orchard grass and weeds as well as store bought spring mix ect.ect. He is probably 120-140 pounds and very easy keeper. Has never dug at all just uses his many shade shelters and has a Big heated house. Our closing is Aug 29. Contact me if interested [email protected]. I can't figure out how to post pics but email me and I can send them. Thanks again everyone. He'll probably come with me but if I can find something way better then I can provide then I will entertain the idea, like I said he will come first

Kysandy

5 Year Member
Louisville
Were you able to place your sulcata? Wondering because I am in a similar situation in Louisville KY with a 9yo male. My husband and I are moving from our acreage for health reasons and down sizing.

Kysandy

5 Year Member
Louisville
Never heard anything from this forum. Had interest but nothing id consider from other sources. Most likely coming with us. I can't put him in a spot where there is a chance of him not being loved.
I totally agree. I've had mine since a hatchling and giving him up is breaking my heart. I'm afraid of rescue's that take them in being breeders and adding cute little babies to the pet trade.

jojay327

10 Year Member!
Elgin, South Carolina
I totally agree. I've had mine since a hatchling and giving him up is breaking my heart. I'm afraid of rescue's that take them in being breeders and adding cute little babies to the pet trade.
Exactly. Very hard to trust anyone

Eniala

PA
If you are still considering adoption, would you have any interest in meeting half way? I am in Pennsylvania but have a huge outdoor enclosure he can graze all summer and an indoor heated enclosure for winter. I can provide photos if I figure out home

jojay327

10 Year Member!
Elgin, South Carolina
I would never have the time. But if I could I would. Just gonna take him with us we close on our property on the 30th.

Kysandy

5 Year Member
Louisville
If you are still considering adoption, would you have any interest in meeting half way? I am in Pennsylvania but have a huge outdoor enclosure he can graze all summer and an indoor heated enclosure for winter. I can provide photos if I figure out home
I would be very interested in seeing photos of your enclosure and winter heated area. Weather in KY dictates he lives indoors for about 9 months a year. I keep him in until the nighttime temps reach the 60's consistently. Would he be able to come and go freely from the heated enclosure? I would certainly meet halfway.