19th Portland Metro Reptile Expo

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
aw dang figures i can't make it i've never been to a reptile expo either it's a dream of mine

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Sorry Ken. My wife hate snake......That is a big NO NO for her. So no reptile show for us even we love all the tortoise and turtles. I'm OK with all the reptiles.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I will be there! thanks to a couple very generous people who are able give me a ride. Maybe some of us TFO people can get together and meet in person.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
So the idea would be for any of us going to post here in this thread when we get there. I'm thinking we could all meet up at @lvstorts table. How's people feel about that? Naturally, I'll likely be the only one wearing a cowboy hat!

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Sounds like a plan to me as well. We will likely not be there until shortly after noon.

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
So the idea would be for any of us going to post here in this thread when we get there. I'm thinking we could all meet up at @lvstorts table. How's people feel about that? Naturally, I'll likely be the only one wearing a cowboy hat!

I'll be behind the table!

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Night before travel! Looking forward to meeting the forum members! Getting ready, as I'm sure some of you know, for a show is busy (especially off a hard 40 work week!). All the torts I'm bringing got extra soaks and food tonight so they will be looking their best! All captive bred by me (except a Russian rescue up for adopion).

I'm looking forward to showing off the enclosures I've designed as well. Hopefully the public will think they are as great as I do and buy some! I'll have one set up and on display. Special show price as well!

I'll also have some educational materials and my friend will be there on point allowing the kids (and adults) to interact with a juvi Red. The crowd loves that and I love spreading the word how great turtles and torts are when you are an educated keeper!

Its a serious labor of love. Or insainity. I question it a lot!