19th Portland Metro Reptile Expo

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Very exhausting for me! Being behind the table and and in front of the banner! Glad I got to meet some of you for the 12 seconds between the next customers! Talked until I was blue vetting potential owners and helping existing owners with every question imaginalble. Four even brought their tortoise for me to consult on! I'm happy to report I did not get any rescues given to me at the show! It breaks the record of 2 consecutive shows.

Hope you all liked my animals and my mission to get quality captive bred torts into the pet trade. I think I'm the only exclusive captive breeder that does rescue and is a non-profit in the area!

4 hour drive after the show. I'm going to bed!

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
I believe I'm just tired out from all the socializing I did. My favorite part is to my knowledge, here we had 6 of us together, and no picture was taken to prove it. LOL.
No pictures is a good thing :) there was actually seven of us there, the lady who gave me a ride down there joined the forum last night officially. not bad, all but two of us came from the east side of the state. I'm exhausted too I really didn't want to get up this morning.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
And for me, the roots are still in a bag in the back of my rig. We had better than 1-1/4" of rain while I was gone yesterday, and today it's still coming down. I've got ditches to clear and culverts to open up. Yay me.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
They'll grow when you plant them. I'm being lazy today. Going to watch the football game and then do a little housework and that's it.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Sounds like you all had fun. :)
It was fun. But I admit I was a little disappointed that there weren't any shows or classes, I heard that there were often different shows and classes at these things. Maybe the one in Renton later this year will have them.