1st Camping Trip! (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoireErin

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Knobs of KY
YAY! I finally got to upload some pictures from our 1st family camping trip with the newest member of the family~ Méraddyn :tort:

He had a blast! (so far 'he' shows the signs of being a boy)

He even had his own tent :D Nothing is too good for our little guy!

Also he has gained over 44g in a week and absolutely LOVES radicchio! (I promise that he still gets a varied diet~just LOVES radicchio ;) )

He is also bonding really well with us :) We love him so much!!

I also included some pictures of him in his home at home~he is checking out some 'friends' we put in with him (stone turtle and alligator) So funny~LOL :cool:
P1050251.JPGP1050253.JPGP1050255.JPGP1050262.JPGP1050264.JPGP1050265.JPGP1050275.JPGP1050276.JPGP1050305.JPGP1050306.JPGP1050324.JPGP1050330.JPGP1050334.JPGP1050336.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Teodora'sDAD

5 Year Member
Michigan
LOL that is so dang cute! I like the pic where he is riding on the inflatable turtle! Thanks for sharing. Good to see people who treat their pets like part of the family!

MoireErin

5 Year Member
Knobs of KY
PixieKitten said:
That's so cool that you took him with you! Where did you go?

We went to Nolin River Lake~it was excellent!

Teodora said:
LOL that is so dang cute! I like the pic where he is riding on the inflatable turtle! Thanks for sharing. Good to see people who treat their pets like part of the family!

You bet he is part of the family! He is our son and my (human)son even loves calling him his brother :) He loves having a sibling that won't constantly talk his ear off-LOL But I did tell him that he may still steal his toys-LOL :p :tort:

omgdoubletacos

10 Year Member!
Thats adorable!!! I'd love to do that with Chomper sometime! Can't take my new guy Bowser though. His on the large side and would destroy a tent. XD

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
I was searching with the key word "bonding" and this post showed up. I am SO glad it did! The photos are just precious and your baby looks so relaxed. I love it. <3

MoireErin

5 Year Member
Knobs of KY
DawnH said:
I was searching with the key word "bonding" and this post showed up. I am SO glad it did! The photos are just precious and your baby looks so relaxed. I love it. <3

it did?! WOW! that is great! I am blushing now :3 Thank you so much-we truly love our new adopted son :D

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
How old is your baby? My 5 week old Sully arrives in two hours and 15 minutes...LOL I am SO excited!!!

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
That's awesome, sulcatas really do have some great personalities, my leopard would not have come out the entire time lol.

MoireErin

5 Year Member
Knobs of KY
DawnH said:
How old is your baby? My 5 week old Sully arrives in two hours and 15 minutes...LOL I am SO excited!!!

Méraddyn is about a year and a half old (approx.) Andy from ATC said he was a yearling :) we just got him 2 weeks ago today!

Congratulations on your new baby coming-I bet you are a nervous wreck! (I know I was! LOL) Can't wait to see pics :D

jtrux said:
That's awesome, sulcatas really do have some great personalities, my leopard would not have come out the entire time lol.

LOL Maybe some bribery is in order? LOL
Méraddyn has such personality...when I get him up for his morning outside time-he looks at me like a sleepy teenager does-LOL Like, "Mom! Seriously, just five minutes longer?" LOL

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
GAH! I am so excited! Congrats on your two week anniversary!! :) He is just freakin' adorable!

txturtle13

5 Year Member
Absolutely adorable!!!

My Loves:
My Husband
2 Dogs
1 Boxie
1 Betta fish

Status
Not open for further replies.