Status
Not open for further replies.

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
available in Ohio.
I am currently being forced to downsize my animal collection due to serious financial stress. I have had to make the very difficult decision that it will be my torts that will go. I hate to do this and I definately am not interested in shipping them but I can be at the AllOhio reptile show if you are interested in the whole group.
Pics available upon request and please feel free to ask any questions via pm or e-mail at [email protected]
I need for them all to go at once to make this transition easier for myself and my girls so please do not ask for the female alone.
Thank you for looking and take care!

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
pics I took just now...I apologise for them being dusty, they were all asleep in the sand. LOL
The group left to right is male-female-baby-small male
ann156.jpg

the larger male
ann159.jpg

female
ann160.jpg

smaller male
ann157.jpg

and little one
ann158.jpg

thank you for looking

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
If Anja gets them, I want that ickle one from her! LOL! I just saw Tracy's Hermans today and now am IN LOVE!

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
cvalda said:
If Anja gets them, I want that ickle one from her! LOL! I just saw Tracy's Hermans today and now am IN LOVE!

They are really easy to love:). Maybe someday I will have some again.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Kelly if you want to go in with me and get that baby, email me so we can discuss it.

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
barbie69 those torts are beautiful. sorry you have to let them go. does this mean you will be done with torts for now or do you still have some you are keeping?

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
wayne.bob said:
barbie69 those torts are beautiful. sorry you have to let them go. does this mean you will be done with torts for now or do you still have some you are keeping?

This is it for me for now. :( I love them but there is a lot of stuff going on here and the guilt of neglecting them is too much. I will be graduating with my RN in June and maybe once I get started in a new career I will have more time and less drama...not to mention more $$. Then I might get back into them. I am also trying to decide if I want to downsize my snake collection too. I let my JCP's go and now I have to think about some of the others.
I will still be here to look at everyone elses torts so keep posting pics!! LOL
.and I think they may be sold, thank you Anja!!;)

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Yup they are booked on Delta for Friday, coming to me :) YAY! A girl!

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
congratulations Anja.
i'm glad you will still be around to talk with us barbie69.

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
Thank you wayne.bob!:D
I am so happy they are going to someone here. This way I can still kinda be a part of their lives...and what long lives they will be! LOL:D
I am very happy about this, and as sad as I am to lose them, I am happy they will have a great place to live! thanks Kelly and Anja!:)

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Barbie, how big is the little sweet baby and what did you call him??? And if you're ever bored this week, I'd love to see more pics of him! I am so excited! I must say that 50% of the blame here lies with Tracy for letting me oogle her little baby Hermanns, and even the bigger ones were awesome! Her male is so funny! LOL!

Thanks Robyn, and thank you Anja!

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
cvalda said:
Barbie, how big is the little sweet baby and what did you call him??? And if you're ever bored this week, I'd love to see more pics of him! I am so excited! I must say that 50% of the blame here lies with Tracy for letting me oogle her little baby Hermanns, and even the bigger ones were awesome! Her male is so funny! LOL!

Thanks Robyn, and thank you Anja!

Here is the link to the little one from December I believe.
http://tortoiseforum.org/my-little-hermanns-tort-t-816.html
I can get more pics later tonight...I am going to give them all a good bath before they leave friday morning so they hopefully do not have any accidents in the box during shipping.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Oh yes, I remember those pictures!! YAY So tiny and sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
cvalda said:
Oh yes, I remember those pictures!! YAY So tiny and sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiny but with a HUGE personality!! That one resides in my youngest daughters room and gets LOTS of attention. You will love him or her....hopefully she is a she. Um as far as a name, my daughter called him ThugLife and I just call her Little T. You can call her anything you want, I don't think she will care:rolleyes:. LOL

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
Anja, any news on their pending arrival yet? I am starting to really worry about them. They have never been all together like that and I hate the thought of them crammed in that box all night. I feel horribly guilty about sending them out in this weather.:( I feel like such a bad mommy. I am never shipping again. I am never going to sleep tonight if they are stuck in a box all night.
I tried to track it myself and for some reason it keeps telling me it is not a valid # so I can't. This is making me sick.:(:(:(

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Yah, I'm dying to hear some news! I'm sure they'll be fine, tho!

But the shipping thing... I totally here you... when I finally get some breeding going, I don't think I'll be able to ship them, it'd just be way to much stress!

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
cvalda said:
Yah, I'm dying to hear some news! I'm sure they'll be fine, tho!

But the shipping thing... I totally here you... when I finally get some breeding going, I don't think I'll be able to ship them, it'd just be way to much stress!

Thank you, that is what Anja keeps saying too, but last I heard they were in Atlanta I think.
I am really freaking out about this. They were not just breeders or random reptiles...they were my babies and I feel like I betrayed their trust that I would always take good care of them.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
but you know they are going into good hands, and as for the ickle baby (I think i'll call her Dasani) you'll see TONS of pics and if you're ever in WI come and visit! And if you ever can have more torts and just really want her back, we can talk!

you know when Shiro was shipped to me, she was shipped with DHL and was due by 10 am... at 7 am they had her listed in NY and I was freaking. but she arrived at 10:30. so there is hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.