2.3 Adult & Sub Adult Red Foot Tortoises for Trade.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
These are all Large & Medium Guyana Red foot tortoises (2-Adults 3 Sub Adults) all except 1 the large male are long time wild caught from Guyana "Raised on a farm in Florida! I have had them and all for over a year now and they are all healthy and doing Great! All have smooth shells except the CB Male who is pictured separately! these guys & girls are all big time eaters and there's no mistaken that!! Looking for possible trades for baby or Sub Adult or even a large Pair of Breeder able Cherry Head Red foot Tortoises. "Picked up" and will meet with in a reasonable distance! in the photos showing you will see where I keep my tortoises this enclosure simulates their natural habitat this is why they strive to be such great healthy animals! these guys and girls have become a little to Large for me recently in my declining age of illness in transferring them from their inside enclosure to their out side enclosure. their inside enclosure is 4x4x2 which are two kiddie swimming pools that attach together! also there is a ramp which they climb up and leads to their swimming area which they all love to go swimming! if interested in my tortoises you can Email or text me or call Anthony 1 845 820-7614 thank you [/URL[URL=http://s261.photobucket.com/user/grogansilver/media/IMG_32811_zps997da80c.jpg.html] ] http://s261.photobucket.com/user/grogansilver/media/IMG_01131_zps5e1c7c67.jpg.html[/URL

grogansilver

5 Year Member
They all are! each one has such a beautiful personality each one is different in their own way especial the CB male he's the Group leader of all the females they follow him! the smaller one of the group is also a male all the rest are mainly large females and very heavy but I have to down size to a smaller size like cherry heads I just can carry them outside back and fourth any more there too big and with my Asthma & my COPD its hard! who ever gets them will enjoy them!

grogansilver

5 Year Member
It was my job as a first Responder of WTC 9/11 You decide? this is my biggest female, "try carrying her and trying to walk with an oxygen tank at the same time its hard sometimes and believe me that's just one of 5! "Hey being like this doesn't stop me from loving my hobby of tortoises I just have to get a smaller tortoise :)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Where exactly are these torts located? I have an exceptionally large group of outdoor pens.......The gravel, etc on the ground looks like out west. Am I correct?

grogansilver

5 Year Member
Are they still available?
"Yes" what's available is 1.3 the smallest of the group which was the male is gone went to a new home! and believe me I took this photo the other day theirs more probably on their way mating was in progress!