2 female Sulcatas

ThisGuy

Location (City and/or State)
Long Island New York
Hello, I’m on Long Island in New York. I have two female Sulcatas 12 years of age, from the same litter. I love them but unfortunately I have to give them up. Looking for a loving forever home for them, preferably to the same home

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Welcome to the forum! While it may seem that your tortoises are best friends and need to continue living together, it’s actually quite the opposite. Sulcatas are very territorial and solitary, and do not have the ability to make friends. It is actually quite stressful for them to be living together, so it would be in their best interests to go to different homes, or to make sure that they go somewhere where they will live separate.

Good luck with finding a home :)

Starkville,MS
I may be able to come get one or both. Please let me know if one or both are still available. I have a ton of pastureland and can make a nice large place for them. We have a mild climate so there is grass available most of the year. My email is [email protected]

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Be very careful of people wanting your free tortoises that are new members and only joined to answer freebie threads. A lot of them just want a free tortoise so they can then turn around and sell it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
. . . and if you're charging a fee, I'll have to move this to the "For Sale" section, where no comments are allowed in the thread.

Starkville,MS
Not going to resell. I’m not sure how I can prove my character. Look at my Facebook page maybe? Some kind of references?
It takes a pretty big area to take care of these older tortoises. I have a good home to offer.
I explained about my farm on the introduction thread. I raise livestock and am starting a petting farm. My integrity means a lot to me. It would not be good for me to have a bad reputation.
Feel free to email me if you would like to discuss the adoption. I would be glad to talk over the phone if that helps. I can sign some kind of contract if that helps. We do that with our valuable show goats.

turtles11756

Levittown,ny
Hello, I’m on Long Island in New York. I have two female Sulcatas 12 years of age, from the same litter. I love them but unfortunately I have to give them up. Looking for a loving forever home for them, preferably to the same home
hello, still looking for a home ? chris on long island they would not be sold and have the whole back yard may till oct.