2 male Russian torts looking for forever home

alanaZ

5 Year Member
Hello,

New to posting on this site. I live in Grass Valley, CA. I have 2 male Russian tortoises that I rehabilitated 4 years ago that need new homes. Many people have shown interest but no one has come through. I hope one of you can help me find the right home for these 2. Thank you for reading :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I live in CA, and have had russians for about 15 years, if you will ship to me overnight, I will pay the shipping. It is a little to far for me to drive right now.( Recovering from pneumonia.), let me know what you think, welcome to the forum.

alanaZ

5 Year Member
I live in CA, and have had russians for about 15 years, if you will ship to me overnight, I will pay the shipping. It is a little to far for me to drive right now.( Recovering from pneumonia.), let me know what you think, welcome to the forum.
Thank you for your welcoming response. I have never shipped a reptile before but I'm open to it as I want someone with experience to keep them.

Audrey

Houston, Texas
Hello,

New to posting on this site. I live in Grass Valley, CA. I have 2 male Russian tortoises that I rehabilitated 4 years ago that need new homes. Many people have shown interest but no one has come through. I hope one of you can help me find the right home for these 2. Thank you for reading :)
How large are your Russian tortoises? They look very similar to our Texas Tortoises. I am very interested in taking in your twin tortoises.

DSaenz

10 Year Member!
La Mirada, CA
I'm interested in your Russians if they are still available.

I have a beautiful tortoise habitat that they would love!!! Give me your email and I can send you pictures.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Thank you for your welcoming response. I have never shipped a reptile before but I'm open to it as I want someone with experience to keep them.
Let me know what you decide, I would drive there but right now it is impossible. Shipping is the best option for me right now.

kayteetortee

Hello,

Hi I am also new to the forum and I currently live in Grass Valley, near Alta Sierra. I am familiar with tortoises. I would love to give them a forever, loving, home. I think they are wonderful creatures! I am caring for one Desert Tortoise now. Would love to hear back from you. Thank you! -kayteetortee

agility joe

I am an animal trainer and my wife is a vet. We would love to give them a great home. We have a male Russian. Who loves exploring our 3 acre property. We guarantee a great home. We would pay for the best shipping to make sure she is safe.

parrotlady

5 Year Member
Hi, I am going to northern calif around the 11of August, I would be happy to help transport them if needed.