2 Male Sulcatas to good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICUSleeping

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Casselberry
Looking for somebody in central Florida to take and rehome my 2 male Sulcatas. 1 is Zeus he's 3 and the other is Charlie he's2. I live with my in-laws and after 2 years of fighting over a small piece if land (they live on 6 acars) my 2 guys are still forced to live with me in my room. Never seeing sunlight or bring properly taken care of. I need a good home for them please personal message me if your interested.

Cassidy Fishman

5 Year Member
Hello. Do you still your Sulcata Tortoises? If so, I would LOVE to hear more about them!
My family runs an animal therapy program for special needs and at-risk children, and we have quite a few tortoises that the kids really enjoy.
We also run a small animal rescue and wildlife rehab as well, so we take in a lot of animals in need and I, personally, have quite a soft spot for turtles and tortoises of all kinds.
Over the years, we've collected quite a nice little group of guys, but I'm ALWAYS looking to add on to the family!

I can promise you that anyone we take in will be very well taken care of and INCREDIBLY spoiled and loved!

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Cassidy Fishman
Phoenix Farms Animal
Rescue, Rehab & Training Facility
(864) 247-1873

AvidTurtleLover

I see Cassidy has a wonderful posting above mine, so I highly doubt that I'll get a response, but here it goes none the less. I've had turtles/tortoises for most of my life, and have always wanted a sulcata. I've looked at animal sanctuaries, as well as pet shops, but none seem to be available in my area. I have a 14 acre farm, with quite a few shelled friends, and a river in the back of my property, as well as a couple natural springs. I grow organic fruits/veggies/herbs so there is ample food here for them when they get larger. If you would consider me, I'd even pay for overnight delivery from your home to mine and a rehoming fee if necessary...that's how badly I want one. Perhaps she could have one and I could have the other? ;)

Whether you decide yes or no, please let me know, here's my email addy: [email protected] I'll gladly provide more detailed contact info by email. Thanks so much! *crosses fingers and prays to the sulcata gods that finally my luck will change*

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I'd like to see pictures of both your setups. Cassidy, where are you located?

ICUSleeping

5 Year Member
Casselberry
I am so sorry for the late reply guys. Their has been ALOT of changes in my life. Zeus and Charlie ARE MY WORLD. The thought of having to give them away..not sell GIVE because it was about a good home and proper care! not money!! Well I went through several anxiety attacks with the though of having to rehome my animals that my inalws gave in because they saw HOW BAD it affected me. Over these past 2 years and up to where they were almost gone. They have givin me 2 spaces for them outside that now alows them to roam free, eat, get sun and water. With those new changed I feel like I can breath again. I'm happy to say they will not be leaving my side but appreciate the inputs. I promise to keep your information for the future. And if I ever do need to rehome my hearts and souls I just want to make sure everyone knows, I was absolutely going to ask to see locations, spaces, the things u were gonna provide and if it was a stable safe proper home for my little men. I eat sleep and breath these guys and when their health started to go so did mine and I'm glad that my husband saw that. Sometimes things need to change weather people want to or not and i like to say atortoise is no different then you, me, or any other animal or living being on this planet and needs everything and all the right supply's to stay alive. Thank you all for the support it is truly appreciated!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
good news adoptions cancelled thread is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.