2 month old sulcata hatchling with shell issue

Tortoisemama92

Location (City and/or State)
Centennial Colorado
Is the reptile humidifier A reptile fogger? Some people get these mixed up. A fogger is not recommended for tortoises in fact they usually tell you not to get one. If it is a humidifier then like Tom said. "Don't put it directly into the enclosure. Just run it in the room of the enclosure" (I know those aren't the exact words but close enough! 😄) @Tom if you have anything you would like to correct me on or add anything to this subject then please do!
I actually have both! I was using the reptile fogger for about a day and then read what Tom said. Before this I’ve been using a humidifier next to the enclosure. So, I’ll stop using the fogger entirely for the tort!

Tortoisemama92

Location (City and/or State)
Centennial Colorado
Just wanted to update everyone!! We saw the vet today. They told me he could’ve possibly been injured. They don’t think it’s an infection and gave me a cream to put on, till it heals. The weird spot looked like it got worse before it started getting better. It seems like it’s trying to close up now. I have changed everything out with Toms advice. Soaking everyday faithfully. Hopefully we are on the right track and little Pete can get better. Thank you all for your replies and advice.