Attachments

• Selection_712.png
    Selection_712.png
    592 KB · Views: 23

Bambam1989

Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
This looks like septicemia to me.
In your other thread it looks like she has some redness to her belly area as well.

cherre

Europe
What are the temps in her enclosure?
I feel like **** now because I don't know exact numbers as we didn't setup the enclosure properly :(
It's an open table, so cold spot has room temperature..We weren't able to find a replacement for our UVB bulb as well so it uses simple lamp :/

Bambam1989

East Texas
If she tried to hibernate with food in her gut or has been to cool to digest food properly then the food can rot in the stomach and create an infection. I don't think the redness is caused by the vet, in fact she probably needs blood work done ASAP and started on more antibiotics.
Start by giving her a long soak in warm water. When was the last time you saw a bowel movement?

cherre

Europe
2-3 weeks is too long between bowel movements.
Actually I might be wrong as it's very hard to spot bowel movements in the hay, I was talking about that time we bathed her and she pooped. (She hasn't poop while bathing since then AFAIK)

P.S. Yeah, I got it wrong and I'm talking about urates (white stuff) instead of poop..She mostly poops in hay, so I have no idea how often she does it :(

Last edited: