2 Russians tortoises looking for a new home...

w13492

We have 2 Russian tortoises that have been with us for over 10 years: Boris(male) and Ivana(female). Our son is heading off to college and we are moving. We are looking for a caring home for these great pets. They have no health issues and have been well cared for. We will include all the supplies we have for them. We are in the Chicago area.

w13492

Good suggestion. My profile pic is the picture of Boris(right, male) and Ivana(left, female). I couldn't copy and paste a photo in to the body of the text.

Erica king

I aslo would love to adopt them!! I have a add on here looking to Adopt. I live in North Carolina we live on one acre and are in the process building are estern box turtles a big flower box type habitat. Right now in a big kids pool. Also I have 4 kids witch love are boxes and spend everyday letting them out for plenty of exercise. Let me know the shipping. Thanks Erica king

w13492

I'm glad there's so much interest in my tortoises. Unfortunately from nobody(so far) that's close. Which is fine, it's just that I haven't shipped tortoises before. Does anyone have any experience with this? Would love to get them to a new home, but I want to do it safely

w13492

I am not looking for any fees. I am not selling them. This is my first day on the forum and I'm just trying to find them a good home. I'm trying to figure out how to ship them safely and hopefully, whoever gets them, can at least pay the shipping costs.

Erica king

Yes I agree with you!! . But There are just so many scams out there with people who want the money sent to them for shipping instead just paying the shipping company. I'm interested just let me know what shipping cost would be and who you are using and how much.

guille24

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
wisconsin
I live in Wisconsin near Kenosha I could take them , I have 3 Russians and one baby , 2 females and one male they all live outdoors during the summer and during winter I have them in the basement all in different enclosures .

SushRed

Location (City and/or State)
Chicago
Hi, I'm very interested in adopting your tortoises. We have a Russian now and would like friends. We live in Chicago and have lots of outdoor and indoor space for torts. We also have 10+ years of taking care of our tortoise. Please let me know if you are interested. I can pick up anytime.

w13492

Thank you everyone for your interest. I may have found somebody locally. I will repost when I know know definitively in the next few days.

kaz311

5 Year Member
I live in chicago and have two russians let me know if you need a home and ill adopt them from you