2 Story Tortoise Table :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubletorts

5 Year Member
I am planning on building a 2 story tort table. I was wondering, does any one have any pictures, ideas, advice, etc. on what kind of wood or supports I should use? I plan on lining the table with plastic like I have now but on both levels or is there something better I should use?

My bottom level will be 8ft X 4ft and the top will probably be 2ft X 4ft.

doubletorts

5 Year Member
CtTortoiseMom said:
jaizei said:

Wow, the first link is for my tort table, cool! If you go to the 2nd page you can see that modifications were made to the ramps and since then more lights, CHE's and rock's have been added :).

Ha I was just on there, and WOW it looks great! and also something very similar as to what I had in mind but not sure if it'll work.

Kolorbl1nd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NY
doubletorts said:
I am planning on building a 2 story tort table. I was wondering, does any one have any pictures, ideas, advice, etc. on what kind of wood or supports I should use? I plan on lining the table with plastic like I have now but on both levels or is there something better I should use?

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Tankers-two-level#axzz1gNGHdyjQ this is mine! ive tweaked it since then its should be farely new in the enclosure posts.called improving tankers tank lol

doubletorts

5 Year Member
Kolorbl1nd said:
doubletorts said:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Tankers-two-level#axzz1gNGHdyjQ this is mine! ive tweaked it since then its should be farely new in the enclosure posts.called improving tankers tank lol

Very nice, funny that you send that though because I was just looking at it :) I'd love to do an equal size top and bottom but I'm using a full sheet of plywood for the bottom but now going to make the top 4x4. But yours is very similar as to what I wanted to do with mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.