Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Lopez

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South San Antonio , TX Area
Hello, San Antonio Texas sulcatta owner here! I can take your small one if its still available. I have an acre and a half that is made for tortoises to graze also a large hide box that is insulated for the colder nights. I currently only have one tortoise and have recently decided to give a go at adopting a few others since I have the room and resources for them. If your looking for into a forever home for them please feel free to contact me.

Dylan DeMascio

LA County, CA
Hello, San Antonio Texas sulcatta owner here! I can take your small one if its still available. I have an acre and a half that is made for tortoises to graze also a large hide box that is insulated for the colder nights. I currently only have one tortoise and have recently decided to give a go at adopting a few others since I have the room and resources for them. If your looking for into a forever home for them please feel free to contact me.
Hi Matt,

Sorry for the delay. I've been having issues with my account and became discouraged with dealing with it since I'm coming into my final exams. So, I didn't want to be rude by not responding to you. I was looking into your other posts and seeing what you have to offer, I have to say that I am impressed. The only issue is that I start to have some anxiety when I think about shipping them. Maybe it's just because I am inexperienced when it comes to shipping animals, but it just unsettles me for some reason. These guys are like kids to me; I don't know if I could trust just any postal worker to get them to San Antonio. If my situation continues to get worse and I have no other options, then I will definitely keep you in mind if you are still looking for tortoises down the line. I may even drive them myself! I hope you take care and keep up the good work.

Matt Lopez

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South San Antonio , TX Area
I totally understand that! These guys become members of the family and become heirloom pets due to their lifespans. There are some places that can help like shipyourreptile.com . They are always overnighted so they wouldn't be in a box for longer than 16-18 hrs. Just let me know if you do need a home for them down the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.