2 SULCATA'S FOR SALE W/ENCLOSURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittbritt101

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I am sad to say that I have to sell my two sulcata tortoises. I am expecting a baby in september and I will not be able to give them the attention they so need. I am selling them as a pair I will NOT separate them. They have been together since they were babies and are very close to one another. I am also selling an indoor homemade tortoise table along with other tortoise goodies to make a complete indoor habitat for them. They are a little over 2yrs old. I am not sure of the sex looks like one could be a male and the other a female but that is no guarantee. They have been raised both indoors and outdoors and they are in great health and growing rapidly. They spend most of the day outside feeding on fresh clovers, grass, and spineless cactus and come indoors at night or during cooler weather. One of them is 8” which I think might be the male and the other one is 6” which I believe to be a female again I can’t promise that. I am asking $600 firm for both tortoises along with the table and goodies I will list below. I will NOT ship them, pick up only and I am willing to meet you half way as long as it does not exceed 200miles anything over 200miles will be at buyers expense. I live in Hammond, LA. I will not sell to a pet store or dealer I want my babies to go to a good home with loving owners who can give them the care and attention they will need. Serious inquiries only please. I will attach a few pics but I do have more if your need more just request them please.

2 Sulcata Tortoises:
1 – 8”
1 – 6”

Tortoise Indoor Table:
6ft long x 2ft wide x 10” deep and 3ft 9” in height w/legs attached with rolling wheels painted light orange. The legs on the table come with wheels for easy access to roll table outside for some sunlight or to clean the table. The legs also detach if you wish not to use the legs on the table.

Goodies:
2 – 8.5” clamp lamps which includes 1 ZooMed 75w basking spot lamp bulb and 1 ZooMed 60w red nightlight bulb.
1 – 18” fluorescent light strip includes 1 new Exo Terra repti glo 15w 10.0uvb bulb
1 additional ZooMed 75w basking spot lamp bulb
1 additional Exo Terra repti glo 15w 10.0uvb bulb
1 food bowl
1 water bowl
1 brand new 3oz. ectotherm tortoise mineral block
1 brand new bag 28.8oz Natural Timothy Hay
1 Brand new box of ectotherm grassland tortoise yummies (6 sticks)
1 used box of ectotherm grassland tortoise yummies (4 new sticks)
2 brand new 8oz. bags of Sulcata Gold tortoise food
2 temperature strips attached to inside of tortoise table one at each end of table
1 humidity gauge attached to inside of tortoise table

Attachments

• IMG_6321.JPG
    IMG_6321.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_6323.JPG
    IMG_6323.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6324.JPG
    IMG_6324.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6325.JPG
    IMG_6325.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6327.JPG
    IMG_6327.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 117

brittbritt101

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I will take $500 for everything but that is the lowest I will go.

brittbritt101

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Headed to pensacola in the am if anyone is interested in the tortoises I will let just the two tortoises go for $350 if anyone is interested located in that area or on the way let me know I’ll bring them with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.