2 Sulcatas Free to Good Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsomeEdger

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ridgefield, WA
My work situation has changed due to economy I now am constantly traveling and have can no longer care for my Torts. We have hundreds worth of equiptment, lights, greenhouse setup etc....All of this is free on a few conditions.
1. YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR AND BE ABLE TO PROVE YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR THIS TYPE OF TORT.
2. YOU HAVE TO COME PICK THEM UP I WILL NOT MEET YOU ANYPLACE.

3. YOU HAVE AN ADEQUATE MEANS TO SUPPORT THEM AS THEY ARE EXPENSIVE AND REQUIRE ALOT OF CARE.

now to the torts themselves...Edgar will be 4 in october 2012 and James will be 2 in January of 2013.

My phone is 360-200-2582 I can email or text you photos..This offer of free will not last long so I recommend if you are serious you contact me asap. I live in Ridgefield Washington and will not ship!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Ditto and sounds like you are very caring of them, and in finding the right home. Good for you. Good luck

handsomeEdger

5 Year Member
Ridgefield, WA
I want to be VERY clear as I have gotten a few wierd texts that some people think that we will stop caring for them or that they are in some kind of danger? THESE TORTS ARE LIKE MY CHILDREN AND ARE VERY HEALTHY AND WELL CARED FOR! THEY ARE IN NO KIND OF DANGER OR WOULD I EVER STOP TAKING CARE OF THEM. As i said the reason I can no longer keep them is my work requires me to travel sometimes for months at a time and this leaves my parents to take care of them which is not there responsibility and I am very particular about there care and diet which puts a strain on my elderly parents. We live in the State of Washington about 20 minutes north of Portland Oregon for reference. I am not willing to ship because that is very dangerous and I am not willing to risk their health after all the time and effort I have put into them!

chris_m90731

5 Year Member
Probably a bad idea to post your phone number on the forum. I'd take it off and have people PM you first...

handsomeEdger

5 Year Member
Ridgefield, WA
As it turns out we have adopted them out to a very nice lady named Carol In our state..so thanks for everyones help.

Status
Not open for further replies.