2 Sulcata's free to good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsomeEdger

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ridgefield, WA
My work situation has changed due to economy, I now am constantly traveling and have can no longer care for my Torts and am having to have family do it while I am out of town and it is getting to be to much for my aging folk's. We have there lights, and three bags full of other things that go with them and also a 6X6 outdoor pen if you can haul it, free on a few conditions.
1. YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR AND BE ABLE TO PROVE YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR THIS TYPE OF TORT.
2. YOU HAVE TO COME PICK THEM UP I WILL NOT MEET YOU ANYPLACE.

3. YOU HAVE AN ADEQUATE MEANS TO SUPPORT THEM AS THEY ARE EXPENSIVE AND REQUIRE ALOT OF CARE.

now to the torts themselves...Edgar will be 4 in october 2012 and James will be 2 in January of 2013. These tort's are being well cared for till they find a forever home, but we need them to go somewhere where they can get the kind of care we have given them for the past few years as we feel bad that we are having to have our folk's do it while we are out of town. Please contact Randy via e-mail with answers to the questions above, also if you could send a pic of where you intend to house them and how you plan to care for them, ie:diet, temp, enclosure. He could also text you some pic's if you would like they are both very handsome and well cared for. Text 360-200-2582 e-mail [email protected].

Also to clairify: YOU NEED TO COME PICK THEM UP IN RIDGEFIELD, WA AS WE WILL NOT SHIP THEM AND DO TO MY JOB I CAN NOT MEET YOU AS I AM ON CALL 24/7 BUT CAN ARRANGE FOR SOMEONE TO BE HERE SO YOU CAN PICK THEM AND THEIR STUFF UP IF FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T BE.

handsomeEdger

5 Year Member
Ridgefield, WA
After making 4 set times on 4 different days the person called and cancelled after we were to meet and had been waiting all day. I wish it could have worked out, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

handsomeEdger

5 Year Member
Ridgefield, WA
Edger and James have been picked up and are on their way to their new home, we finally got connected with the lady we had been talking with! I'm glad they have a new forever home where they will be well taken care of!

Status
Not open for further replies.