2 year old Russian i have been growing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwhite

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
west milwaukee,wi
This is a 2 year old russian i hatched here and have been growing up. I think it is growing well. This is my first time raising a tort from hatchling.

007.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG

008.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Looks like it's growing well. and cute!

I see in your signature you have 5 human kids?? They must be little yet. Otherwise you would be insane by now. Or maybe you are?....lol

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
He looks like you have been taking excellent care of him. He is a cutie. :)

jwhite

5 Year Member
west milwaukee,wi
lisa127 said:

I see in your signature you have 5 human kids?? They must be little yet. Otherwise you would be insane by now. Or maybe you are?....lol

I think my wife and i are a bit insane our kids are 17, 15, 10, 7, and 4. Plus I am in school full time and work almost full time. So insanity would be an understatement.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Looks great and healthy!! Great job to you!! I am with lisa 127.......how do you do it? :) :)

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
jwhite said:
lisa127 said:

I think my wife and i are a bit insane our kids are 17, 15, 10, 7, and 4. Plus I am in school full time and work almost full time. So insanity would be an understatement.

I would think. I only have two. They will be 20 and 19 on their birthdays (less than a year apart). I feel stressed out more now than when they were children! So I can imagine how you and your wife must be feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.