2014 Burmese Star tortoises have started hatching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenS

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
P1000455.JPGFemaleBurm pick c.jpeg2013 Burmese star babies.JPG Here’s your chance to work with one of the world’s rarest tortoise species. Burmese are very hardy and very personable. I have been working with and producing Burmese stars since 2002. I have 4 different bloodlines available, two of which are unrelated to ALL US stock!! One my females is a BIG animal at 14 inches plus and she is only a CBB 2002 animal and produces BIG Clutches. Some of my adults are also W/C original stock that came in the US in the early 90's.This is just some of the best unrelated bloodlines you can get. My animals are stud book reg. as well. These exquisite tortoises have been produced and hand raised by me and I will be here for you long after any purchase to answer any and all questions you might have. I offer unrelated, temperature sexed offspring. Babies are available to ship from late April (Weather permitting) and throughout the year. I will provide pictures of the babies to ONLY serious parties, Please NO picture collectors. You can also reach me at [email protected] if you have ANY questions!!

** NO Trades, UNLESS you have any of the 4 sup- species of Spider Tortoises and Maybe a few other species! Inquire!

**All tortoises under 4" are sold for scientific or educational purposes only, not pets!!

**Also, if you DO NOT live in the US, I can NOT sell to you!!! If I do feel you are giving me the run around about where you live, I WILL need proof that you (Buyer) have a US ID that is up to date in YOUR NAME! You need to be a US resident and not from, let’s say Canada!

**We will not knowingly break any laws in selling or shipping you a tortoise, so please don't ask us to do so.

*NOTE* Pictures of babies in this ad are some of the babies I produced last season and now have been placed in their new homes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.