2015 TFO, a retrospective

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
My favorite newb justification would be, "I got the second one because the first one seemed so lonely. And see? They're snuggling as we talk."

Prairie Mom

I don't know that seems hostile, especially from a Babe in "Hardiness zone 4", I live in a zone between 10 and eleven, sorta hot house flower in comparison. The funny thing is when they sang "I want to be in An ----- Merica", they already where while residing in Puerto Rico, which is a part of Merica. And now we have plastic, no more Chromium Steel. My sister obsessed on that movie, I saw it from afar while wishing for Marlin Perkins or a PBS Jacques Cousteau special. Haha "bolus" made Steve's list. I win.
Sweet! I'll be a cold babe! ...but...umm...did you just call yourself a "hot house flower"? :p

Funny comments about the movie and I love that "bolus" made the list too:D I think as a forum, we should set a goal to use that word excessively in 2016.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
"My tortoise just pooped white stuff! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGH!"

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I'll leave now before I get to much more agitated. White stuff, cozies for warmth, one leaf of spinach deaths, blah blah blah. It's all just one big Bolus.
no one ever said 1 leaf of spinach was death its 2 leaves