2015 Tortoise Forum Calendar Contest Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Twohy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Roseville, Minnesota
I made a thread, I think it's called Bob 's Temper Tantrum. It shows exactly what Yvonne is talking about. I open Bob's doggie door rain, sun, or snow. He has the control of how he wants to spend his day. BUT...if I don't open the door, if I make him stay in, he rams the doors and walls, he spreads his hay all over, he poops all over and smears it on the walls, then he spills his water dish, and poops in it. True story, I posted pictures....
If HE decides to stay in, he sleeps and basks and causes no trouble at all...the jerk
that sounds aweful!

Michael Twohy

5 Year Member
Roseville, Minnesota
I made a thread, I think it's called Bob 's Temper Tantrum. It shows exactly what Yvonne is talking about. I open Bob's doggie door rain, sun, or snow. He has the control of how he wants to spend his day. BUT...if I don't open the door, if I make him stay in, he rams the doors and walls, he spreads his hay all over, he poops all over and smears it on the walls, then he spills his water dish, and poops in it. True story, I posted pictures....
If HE decides to stay in, he sleeps and basks and causes no trouble at all...the jerk
i cant find the thread..... its not called bobs temper tantrum :(

Michael Twohy

5 Year Member
Roseville, Minnesota
wait, i found it

Status
Not open for further replies.