2016 Tortoise Forum Calendar Voting Thread! Please read the rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Because the vote-limiting-function isn't working properly and because Yvonne has all but come down and knocked on my door to get me to post the voting thread... Voting this year will be by posting. Post, as a reply to THIS THREAD, your top THREE picks. If you post 4 picks, I will choose which 3 you really wanted. You may NOT vote for the same photo 3 times. You MAY choose only one or two. All posts that are not votes will be moved to a discussion thread. This thread is for voting ONLY.
Thanks for following the rules, thank you to all who entered and may the best photos win!

Voting will be from 10/13/15 until midnight Pacific time 10/20/15. (One week)

2016calendarvote.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA

(FYI, at least on my computer, it seems that the 'click to see full size image' function is not working)

Odin's Gma

5 Year Member
USDA Zone 4a+
I know we are not supposed to comment in this thread and I am aware that this will be moved, but I just want people to be aware prior to casting their votes that there is at least one member photo missing from the OP.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I know we are not supposed to comment in this thread and I am aware that this will be moved, but I just want people to be aware prior to casting their votes that there is at least one member photo missing from the OP.
Hopefully we will be allowed to amend our votes. Or at least have the option?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

This thread is closed until we find out more about this missing picture.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Any member whose picture is missing, please PM a mod and Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.