South Africa - Cape Town

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Rue is Oct. Not sure what she thinks about being in the scary month? [emoji23] [emoji23]
I wonder why your picture and the next one are smaller than 8.5 x 11". But it was sort of nice being October with all the Halloween stuff in the margin.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I wonder why your picture and the next one are smaller than 8.5 x 11". But it was sort of nice being October with all the Halloween stuff in the margin.
Not sure. Maybe when it came to be printed the picture did not come out nicely so had to be reduced in size? But yes I like the halloween orange theme. Fits in perfectly with Rue's colour.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Either last year or the year before, someone (I think it was Adam) ordered several calendars, then sent them to other folks on his side of the Atlantic. That might be something to consider next year.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I ordered mine I still haven't received it though.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
The 2 smaller pics were taken in portrait mode and all the others were landscape. They are still 8.5 x 11 but would have to be rotated sideways to fill the page.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The 2 smaller pics were taken in portrait mode and all the others were landscape. They are still 8.5 x 11 but would have to be rotated sideways to fill the page.
Thank you!