2019 Tortoise Forum Calendar Contest!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Probably not acceptable, Dean. The instructions say no photo shopping and only one picture per entry.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
OK! there's actually one in this particular sequence that stands out...so I'll go with that!

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
Didn't join in time to submit a picture of Darwin, but I'm looking forward to buying this one (and hopefully having a pic in the next one).

Jamie

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
If you realized that there was an error in your submission, how would you correct it.. or could you correct it?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you realized that there was an error in your submission, how would you correct it.. or could you correct it?
Depends upon the error. I would just resubmit the same picture with the explanation of the error. Of course, if the error was the picture itself, you can't change the picture.

Changa

Ca
Didn't join in time to submit a picture of Darwin, but I'm looking forward to buying this one (and hopefully having a pic in the next one).

Jamie
Me too to late for this calendar. I’ll be click here,click there, and click,clickmy little

Bee62

Germany
Hello @Changa. This is not the right place to show pics of your tortoises. What specie do you have ? Sulcatas ? When yes, please go to the sulcata section. On top you see the button " Post New Thread".
Give your thread a name and upload pictures of your torts there. To upload pictures scroll to the bottom and click the button "Upload a file".
When you need help, please ask. We are all here to help. I am looking forward to see pics of your tortoises.