27 year old male Sulcata needs rescuing from PA pet store, he is not for sale

maureen allenza

5 Year Member
Peachie, Antagonizing the man does not bode well for Harry. Try kindness and logic. I don't mean this to criticize you! We are all trying to help Harry.

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Peachie, Antagonizing the man does not bode well for Harry. Try kindness and logic. I don't mean this to criticize you! We are all trying to help Harry.
Just hope this tort is not ripped from a place where he has lived his entire life only to be slapped into a rescue and rehomed 7 times for the rest of its life.

TeamZissou

Albuquerque, NM
Just hope this tort is not ripped from a place where he has lived his entire life only to be slapped into a rescue and rehomed 7 times for the rest of its life.

Did you see this group of candidates for future re-homing ?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If this tortoise gets a real proper enclosure it will be thankful, if they had the ability.
Hopefully whoever takes him out of this situation will do their research to find a proper home. It won't be a surprise to anyone how big he will get.
A little research would have told the store owners they were doing him wrong. I can forgive them for not having the info back when they first got him but not now.
The ones that don't research now, I don't forgive at all!
This torts owner has the means and space to do much better.