3.1 Indian Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkeley

Due to time constraints and budget needs, I have to downsize some of my chelonians and I'm making these star tortoises available. They are all unrelated, and have been raised by me, acquired from various sources. The smallest male I raised from a hatchling, but the others were acquired when they were around 3-4 inches.

The males are 5, 6 and 6.125 inches, straight carapace length. The female is still a juvenile, so this is not a proven group. She is 4.25 inches (I know, I know. Technically, it could still change, but she has a very different shell shape and structure and a significantly smaller tail than the males did at comparable sizes. I am 99.7% certain it is a female.)

They live outside from April to October, and are very hardy. The group eats various greens, cactus and Mazuri. They have pretty smooth shells, with very little pyramiding.

I won't sell the female by herself, and I would really prefer to sell the group as a whole. I hate that I even have to rehome them, but I cannot keep these tortoises- they have to go. I'm asking $3400 for all four of them. Shipping costs, if needed, will be on top of that.

I'm not able to post pictures in this ad, but here is a link to a thread of mine featuring the largest male:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/climbing-star-tortoise.99628/

Other photos can be provided to serious inquiries. As I mentioned, part of the need to downsize is because of time constraints, so please don't jerk me around just looking for pictures, and please be patient if you contact me. I will get back with you, it just might not be in the same day.

If you are interested, you can send me a message here on the forum or send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks, and enjoy the day,
--Berkeley

Status
Not open for further replies.