3, 2 year old sulcatas in Sacramento CA need new homes. [emoji17]

SarahM82

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Valley Springs, CA
I have 3 baby sulcatas. The older of the 3 is 2 this month. The baby 2 (siblings) will be 2 next month. Sadly we moved back to Sac from our property in valley springs where we had 7.5 acres for these babies to grow and feed on. Now we have nothing but a concrete/pool back yard and a tiny front yard that is 90% ivy. This is not the best place for them and we’re not the best family for them anymore (having 6 human babies, youngest being only 6 months old makescit very hard to give them the attention they need and deserve). Please message me or text me at 916 871 9730 if you’re interested in giving these babies an amazing home that they deserve. [emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

Desiree B

Hi,
Do you still have any of your tortoises. My family and I have had a 30+ year old, 100lb tortoise that passed away a couple of weeks ago and I am missing him terribly. If you still have them, I would love to chat with you.
Desiree

ViolaS

Location (City and/or State)
Cameron Park CA
I have 3 baby sulcatas. The older of the 3 is 2 this month. The baby 2 (siblings) will be 2 next month. Sadly we moved back to Sac from our property in valley springs where we had 7.5 acres for these babies to grow and feed on. Now we have nothing but a concrete/pool back yard and a tiny front yard that is 90% ivy. This is not the best place for them and we’re not the best family for them anymore (having 6 human babies, youngest being only 6 months old makescit very hard to give them the attention they need and deserve). Please message me or text me at 916 871 9730 if you’re interested in giving these babies an amazing home that they deserve. [emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]
Are they still available we live on 4.5 acres up in shingle springs ca I have turned the yard into a tortoise yard so they would love to help and give them a forever home