3 Cherry-head Red-foots FOR SALE to good home only

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurun3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, IL
I have 3 Cherry-head Red-Foots up for sale to a "tort experienced" good home only. All 3 must go together. I do not want to split them up.

All three are healthy with no problems.
1-Yearling
2-Almost 1 year old
3-About 7/8 months old

ps. Tort 1 & 2 are from the same clutch. Tort 3 is completely unrelated.

Here are some pictures...

pics45014.jpg

pics46012.jpg

pics32009.jpg

pics26064.jpg

pics32014.jpg

Also included with them is a 2' x 4' wooden enclosure w/about 12" high sides. The enclosure is lined with pond liner to protect the wood. A lid (acrylic with wood trim) is also included and fits over 3/4 of the enclosure to help maintain humidity but allow air flow. I also have 3 clamp lamp fixtures(Although I only used 2). A large log hide, a ramp water bowl, 2 large flat feeding rocks, a brand new compressed bag of sphagnum moss, a brick of dirt, and some cypress mulch bedding are available for free with the torts if you want as well. Theres a few other little things as well like a bag of TNT toroise nutrition, etc...

I'm asking $300 for everything. I paid A LOT more for everything originally.

I'm located in Chicago, IL and would really prefer pick up. Feel free to ask questions. PM me please.

More pictures available upon request.

laurun3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, IL
Hello everyone,

I thought i would update this post with pictures i took this morning...they/ve grown a little since i took some of the other pictures. Sorry they're fuzzy, I took them in a rush and they kept squirming! You can see they've started marbling on the plastron...

Big boy/girl
laurens_pics9_003.jpg

laurens_pics9_0051.jpg

Clutch mate to the big boy/girl
laurens_pics9_0091.jpg

Awesome coloring...
laurens_pics9_0151.jpg

laurens_pics9_0141.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.