3 stolen tortoises from London

Medwards

Location (City and/or State)
London. UK.
Hi
I'm wondering if anyone can help, my dad had his 3 tortoises stolen while they were hibernating, 15th Feb 2019, from London. We had had them 30+ years.
Thank you
Melissa

IMG_1551293376733.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Melissa: I'm so sorry to hear this. Do you have something like craigslist.com there in the UK? At any rate, watch the online sites where people buy and sell items cheap. The tortoises may have been stolen so the thieves can sell them to make a quick buck. Put up fliers on utility poles with the picture of the tortoises like you've posted here advising they've been stolen. If you can afford to offer a reward, that would be a good idea too.

Medwards

London. UK.
Hi Yvonne thank you for your advice, we have been looking on different sites. Wasnt sure what else we could do, or even where to start looking. Thanks again, Melissa

Mel from hell

Adams Center. Ny
Hi Melissa: I'm so sorry to hear this. Do you have something like craigslist.com there in the UK? At any rate, watch the online sites where people buy and sell items cheap. The tortoises may have been stolen so the thieves can sell them to make a quick buck. Put up fliers on utility poles with the picture of the tortoises like you've posted here advising they've been stolen. If you can afford to offer a reward, that would be a good idea too.

Oh Melissa! That is just ter

Mel from hell

Adams Center. Ny
Holy hell! That’s terrible. I’m sick, for you. I will gladly, give some money towards a “ reward”.
How horrible people can be.
My friends Yorkie got stolen and She, like people suggested, found her sick, 10 yr old dog, on Craig’s List. She called the Police, too. But with no proof? She’s SOL and had to “ pay” 160$, to get her dog, Back from a disgusting drug addict.
When u are ready, I can Paypal you. I hope others can help out, too. :)
I sure hope u can locate the evil people. But also? Theyre probably a neighbor? Who else would b able to maybe, “ see”, them going to Ground? I hope the police can help you.
I’m rooting for you
Mel