3 sulcatas. 2, 1 year olds and 1, 3 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkwagner

5 Year Member
I rescued all 3 of these. The first one 2 and a half years ago from a reptile show being housed in awful conditions and in January I rescued another from the same reptile show with a respiratory infection that I cured and has been gaining weight steadily. Lastly, I rescued one off Craigslist so pyramided for its age but has been smoothing out. The tank was smaller than the light fixture, someone have it to them as a "gift" and they had no clue what to do with it. Anyways they have all been taken care of. Proper substrate, great diet, outside time, and proper lighting/temps. Message me with any questions. I live in MI so I will probably end up having to ship. I'm looking for permanent homes so please if anyone can help me send me a message.

I did not get them knowing I was going to get rid of them. I care about my animals, I've fostered over 100 kittens from the shelter bottle feeding them every 2 hours if that tells you anything. I am a 20 year old nurse assistant going to school for nursing. I was suppose to get a house this fall but had to extend my lease on my townhouse one more year. It breaks my heart but at least I know I probably saved there life in the first place, and this is the best thing for them.
ImageUploadedByTortForum1377800715.495517.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1377800809.058360.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1377800830.243340.jpg
I have better pics I'm just on my old iPhone. Send me a message if your interested or can help!
Thanks,
Liane

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.