3 toed/gulf coast integrade for adoption in NE Ohio, others as well

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
Due to upcoming life changes along with a sudden family tragedy last week, I am looking for homes for some animals. My precious 3 toed/gulf coast integrade needs adopting. She is turning 3 years old this summer but is huge. Six inches SCL and 625 grams in weight. She is healthy and active. And very bold and very outgoing!

In addition, I have a bearded dragon I rescued from his original owner about 6 or 8 weeks ago. He has put on weight and is ready for adoption. He is about 4 years old.

Also, two male leopard geckos. One is about 2 years old and the other about 8 months. The two year old is a giant tremper albino and the 8 month old is a normal.

I will not ship so you would have to be willing to drive to the northeast Ohio area to adopt. If you are interested, you can pm me or email to [email protected].

Thank you.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
These guys are all still available for adoption. In addition, I realized I forgot to list my old blue tongued skink lizard. I'm not sure on exact age, but he is at least 16 years old. I have had him for 14.5 years and he was a very large adult when I got him so I'm thinking even older than that. He would have to be adopted into the best home. At his old age he deserves a great one.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
These guys are still available. If you are interested the best thing to do is to email me. [email protected]

If anyone emails with interest in any of these guys please tell me about your setup for whoever you are interested in and a little about your knowledge and experience. I will ask anyway, since I am very cautious about who I adopt these guys to.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Giant tremper albino leopard gecko is no longer available. The rest of these guys are still available for adoption.

turtlelikes

Sorry to hear about that. although I would be interested in 3toed/gulf coast intergrade. I will also email you!

turtlelikes

I e-mailed you, if you still have the 3toed i would still be interested, i will be on my way to toledo on saturday

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
The bearded dragon has been adopted. The normal male leo and the box turtle are still available for adoption.