3 year old russian tortoise with large habitat plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobo's Dad

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Louisville, Ohio
I have my 3 year old Russian Tortoise named Bobo up for sale with his enclosure, lighting, food supplements, everything listed below. Please contact me for his picture portfolio of him and his habitat with accessories.

I am asking $250 OBO due to his habitat and supplies plus his husbandry.

7ft by 4ft plywood box with corner supports with tarp liner, two closeable framed in tops with chicken wire filling on 2 2x4’s with 4 cinder blocks

$150 in fake greenery (he loves to hide and explore)

2 half log hide-a-ways

2 1/4 log bridges

12in terra cotta feeding bowl

6in terra cotta water bowl

6in by 6in basking pavers tile

14in hanging Flukers basking light on adjustable arm with 150 watt ZooMed Reptisun basking bulb

12in hanging Flukers dome with 150 watt ceramic heater

4ft hanging UVB fixture on chains with ZooMed Reptisun 20.0 UVB lights

2 1/2 gallon pump sprayer to wet his substrate

1 full bag of TNT powder supplement with probiotics for his food (we can talk more about his food)

2 outlet ZooMed night day timer

2 wireless digital thermometers with probes

1 overal temperature/humidity gauge digital

1 Carbon hand rake

1 Carbon Spoon with slits

2 bricks of coco coir to mix with organic potting soil you need to provide

Plus other things...

(We will have to take the dirt out to move the habitat)

I have raised him since he was a hatchling, This has been one of my best friends. He has a very awesome personality. I purchased him from a licensed dealer and he was captive bred. He has his vet check up and he is very healthy. No signs of metabolic bone problems at all and his shell has not pyramided at all. He is extremely well taken care of. It is breaking my heart to part with him but I am going into an apartment. This is a steal of a price for what all I have wrapped up in him. I keep saying him but they think Bobo might be a girl

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Click Tiny Pic URL Below to See More Pics!

Thanks Darren Stewart

Website Link: tinypic.com/a/17g3k1/2

IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0058.JPG IMG_0059.JPG IMG_0060.JPG IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0066.JPG IMG_0067.JPG IMG_0068.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.