3lbs of free Mazuri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az tortoise compound

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Just for fun and to test your skill.....
We have recently switched up our webcam on our homepage at www.arizonatortoisecompound.com. The first person who can identify what (2) species are being broadcast will win a 3lb bag of Mazuri shipped at no charge. I will post the correct answer and the Winner's name afterward.

It might take awhile, they are both pretty shy:D

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Oh, I just went on-line to the site and am unable to view, as it is telling me "missing plug-in" and that I can't access since I don't an Internet plug-in to view. I'm guessing since I have a wireless router that I can't view it????

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
TortieLuver said:
Oh, I just went on-line to the site and am unable to view, as it is telling me "missing plug-in" and that I can't access since I don't an Internet plug-in to view. I'm guessing since I have a wireless router that I can't view it????

No I believe you have to have "ActiveX" plug in. Which is a type of software to watch some live streaming webcams. Your internet browser should tell you how to download or a pop-up should have showed on your screen.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
how many chances do we get? and I think I saw someone checking temps just before :p either that or someone was aiming a gun at your torts.

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
ok I am going to change my guess...its blurry but it looks like a radiated....and i cant see anything else...radiated and a star tort?

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
I think corey is right since they're the "featured products" but I'll say indian star and leopard. If I could I would have said egyptian and indian star. maybe give out a 2nd and 3rd place? 2 lbs and 1 lb? :p if not, indian star and leopard are my final answers.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Indian Star and Egyptian. But I am late because I was trying to get the web cam to work and then it messed up my computer.

Az tortoise compound

5 Year Member
Arizona
pdrobber said:
how many chances do we get? and I think I saw someone checking temps just before :p either that or someone was aiming a gun at your torts.

Ha! Ha! That was me checking temps:D I was not trying to rob them or anything. I didn't know I was on camera. I say three guesses each should suffice.

A few of you are halfway there:) No one has guessed both correctly yet.
Keep 'em coming.....

Balboa

5 Year Member
PNW
I've looked a few times today. All I ever see is some uneaten greens and mazuri LOL

so apparently I need to guess Brassica oleracea and Mazuri chelonius :)

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Me too balboa. I just named the torts listed I thought maybe it was a trick question.

Me too balboa. I just named the torts listed I thought maybe it was a trick question.

Az tortoise compound

5 Year Member
Arizona
jeffbens0n said:
How about radiated and a spider tort?

Winner! Winner! Did you see them or just guess correctly?

Radiata and Pyxis a. arachnoides

Please PM your shipping info.

Thank you all for playing along!

Status
Not open for further replies.