4 month old Sulcata for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briannesmith1

Location (City and/or State)
Tucson
I had to create a new post because my old post was locked and I didn’t have enough posts. (Now at 100 [emoji4]) I recently adopted a Sulcata hatchling. Due to a change of plans because I developed an autoimmune disease I have to get rid of him to pay my medical bills. He/she is in great health and has been soaked everyday and fed a mixture of spring mix and grazing tortoise grass. He is 180 grams. I am currently in the Chicago land area but will be in the Phoenix area around August! Anyone who is interested in adopting a little one please let me know. I have a 55 gallon tank you can use until he outgrows it. It comes with 2 lamps, one with a Che. I also have a scale and temp gauge I can include. I just really need to get rid of him soon so I can start seeing doctors to get diagnosed and fixed!! There will be a small rehousing fee that will include the items above, Please message me on the forum or email me at [email protected]
I can send pictures to anyone who needs them, but the forum app is not allowing me to post them at the moment! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.