4 Redfoots for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tglazie

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
I currently have four Geochelone carbonaria for sale, all between nine and twelve inches in length. They have been in my collection since 2003. Since my father passed, I am no longer able to care for the collection, so I am letting these animals go. I am uncertain as to the sex of the animals, but I believe the ratio is 3:1. They are all in outstanding condition, strong and full of energy, and none of them have had any problems whatsoever.

As I am desperate to sell these animals right away, I am letting the group go for four hundred. As for trades, I would be interested in a trade for almost any European tortoise female or hatchling. Given the size of these animals and the time of year, I will not ship them. I live in the San Antonio, Tx area, so if you wish to arrange local pickup, message me on this site and I will contact you with further info. No access to pictures, unfortunately, but trust me when I say that you will not find better quality animals. I have been keeping and breeding tortoises for over twenty years, and these animals are the best Northern redfoots I've ever seen.

T.G.

Status
Not open for further replies.