~5 month old Sulcata for adoption

SteveM

Location (City and/or State)
MS
Life plans change and in the next 6-12 months mine will be too. We'll be out of the country more often than not and will not have anyone to take care of Mikey. He is around 5 months old, no way to know for sure, weighed in at 253 g this morning and was 4¼" long. I know this is still early but it can take a while to find someone to take them even for free. I'm easiest to reach by text, 662-656-0661. He is located at 38852 and I'll drive within an hour to meet someone if they need me to. He comes with 2 100w ceramic heating bulbs, 1 heat, light and UV bulb, adjustable stand for lights, under tank heating pad, humidifier and a 36x18 enclosure and whatever food he has. It isn't a truely sealed enclosure, you will have to make a top. I don't see the button to add pictures. If interested text me and I'll send pictures.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Sorry you have to give up your tortoise.

AriNass

Alabama
Life plans change and in the next 6-12 months mine will be too. We'll be out of the country more often than not and will not have anyone to take care of Mikey. He is around 5 months old, no way to know for sure, weighed in at 253 g this morning and was 4¼" long. I know this is still early but it can take a while to find someone to take them even for free. I'm easiest to reach by text, 662-656-0661. He is located at 38852 and I'll drive within an hour to meet someone if they need me to. He comes with 2 100w ceramic heating bulbs, 1 heat, light and UV bulb, adjustable stand for lights, under tank heating pad, humidifier and a 36x18 enclosure and whatever food he has. It isn't a truely sealed enclosure, you will have to make a top. I don't see the button to add pictures. If interested text me and I'll send pictures.
Have you thought of having someone foster him for a year or so?

SteveM

MS
Please remove posting. I've started getting international spam texts, I'll just have to figure something else out.