5 Weeks Weight Chart... One is loosing weight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch4r13s

5 Year Member
Guys,

I just started to weigh my Baby Sulcatas 5 weeks ago, as I think one was sick and loosing weight and yes, it is indeed loosing weight, and last week it gained for the first time, but now, lose some grams again... this is for one, named Bitong, For the 2, I think growth rate are just fine:

Weight Table:
weighttable.png

Bitong:
bitong.jpg

Dikit:
dikit.jpg

Walay:
walaye.jpg

For the 2 healthy, Is the growth rate fine?

Thanks
Charles

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Are they all housed in the same enclosure together? If yes, I would move the littlest one into its own enclosure for awhile...there is likely some bullying going on...this is just my gut telling me this based on the chart you showed and the pic of the littlest one....

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
ascott said:
Are they all housed in the same enclosure together? If yes, I would move the littlest one into its own enclosure for awhile...there is likely some bullying going on...this is just my gut telling me this based on the chart you showed and the pic of the littlest one....

Ditto for me.

ch4r13s

5 Year Member
Hi,

Yes, they are in one enclosure, Ok, I will separate the little one, Bitong for a while.. and will see.

Thanks
Charles

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
It would be best, and they would strive if they were all separated and by themselves.
Sulcata's are territorial and will bully each other until one gets hurts or dies!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
I am currently building a Twin Enclosure for my 2 for this very reason! Hopfully after I seperate them, Eros will start gaining weight! They are both in the 45-50 gm level.

Status
Not open for further replies.