6 more eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
League City, TX
I think I will have to separate my male because my incubator is full now. Big momma laid another 6 eggs last night which brings me to 29. I can't handle this pace and my wife is freaking out now. :D

Eggs 4-23-13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Greg T said:
I think I will have to separate my male because my incubator is full now. Big momma laid another 6 eggs last night which brings me to 29. I can't handle this pace and my wife is freaking out now. :D

OMG how many incubators do you have now, haha. What will you do with all those babies?

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Holy balls man! That's a lot of babies! :)

Life is good

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
DesertGrandma said:
OMG how many incubators do you have now, haha. What will you do with all those babies?

I have one very full incubator now. All I know is I can have all these babies running around here no matter how cute they will be. :p

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Separating the male now won't do any good. Female leopards can hold sperm and produce fertile eggs for as long as five years after mating. Maybe longer.

Leopard's are easy to sell. You won't be stuck with them for very long. Just make sure your babies stay warm, have a humid hide and get soaked daily.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
Tom said:
Separating the male now won't do any good. Female leopards can hold sperm and produce fertile eggs for as long as five years after mating. Maybe longer.

Leopard's are easy to sell. You won't be stuck with them for very long. Just make sure your babies stay warm, have a humid hide and get soaked daily.

Whoa, I certainly didn't know that! (Don't let my wife hear that because she's freaking out already!) My male is still chasing her around the yard, so even if she doesn't need it, he's still trying. Typical teenage boy I guess.

I plan on following your advice with the hatchlings and start them off on the road of smoothness! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.