6 year old PA Sulcata going up for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenP

5 Year Member
I have a 6 year old female (I think) Sulcata for adoption and would like to find a good home with knowlegable owners. She is a family pet that we will miss. When we got her she was just a baby and fit in the palm of my hand and now she is about 16" long and my wife says she has to go. She spends the summers out in our yard and has been living in our house when the weather gets cold but this has gotten too messy. If you are on Facebook you can see her at Squirt the tortoise. The best way to get ahold of me is email at [email protected] We would love to get her down south at a place where she can roam and eat to her hearts content. She loves green beans and lettuce. Will send pics if you are interested.

Ken

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
Where are you located in PA?

garyrbauer

5 Year Member
Ken, I am looking to adopt a sulcata and would like to talk to you about your tortoise. I live in south jersey. Give me a call at 856 381-2662 or email me. Thanks. Gary

KenP said:
I have a 6 year old female (I think) Sulcata for adoption and would like to find a good home with knowlegable owners. She is a family pet that we will miss. When we got her she was just a baby and fit in the palm of my hand and now she is about 16" long and my wife says she has to go. She spends the summers out in our yard and has been living in our house when the weather gets cold but this has gotten too messy. If you are on Facebook you can see her at Squirt the tortoise. The best way to get ahold of me is email at [email protected] We would love to get her down south at a place where she can roam and eat to her hearts content. She loves green beans and lettuce. Will send pics if you are interested.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.