6 year old Sulcata needs a better home!

Marti Reece

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post! A year ago, my husband and I rescued a sulcata tortoise named HUCK! He is the most wonderful pet full of fun and life. We have loved having him. Over the past year, we have done everything we could to accommodate his many needs; however, after all the research and time spent, I realize we just can't give him the life he deserves. He needs a home where he can roam outside year round. He needs to be somewhere where he can get proper medical attention when he gets sick.....all this to say, he needs a new home. Can anyone help? We are in SC

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
Sorry you have to find a new home for him. You came to the right place. Be cautious who you give him to. We occasionally get lurkers looking for free tortoises to sell. Best of luck. It is always hard to do the right thing, and I applaud your decision.

Spring Branch, TX
We are a rescue in South Texas with outdoor runs and would be glad to take Huck. I have no idea how to get him here, just thought we would offer!

Have a great day,
Rachel

Lego man

5 Year Member
I'm in NC. Would be glad to talk with you. I left you a message.
Thx

escurnow

5 Year Member
South Texas
I'm in S. Texas, Just love the sulcatas. If you still need a home, just reach out.

M

Maggie Cummings

Call Cory In NC, she has a sanctuary....910-897-1555, tell her I sent you.