8 year old Male Sulcata in San Antonio Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
I have an 8 yr old male sulcata weighs about 52 lbs very slight minimal pyramiding. Healthy as can be. Was vetted and dewormed. Needs more space than i can offer him at this size. Hes a blond color. Very handsome. Im looking to trade him for a young redfoot tortoise since they dont get as big. Turbo is a male most definitly. If anyone is interested please pm me. I live in San Antonio Texas hes too big to ship. Must be picked up.
He needs an experienced owner with lots of tlc. And room to roam.
With of course a secure fence or enclosure.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Anyone interested? Even if i cant get a young redfoot, He still needs a home. If anyone wants him please pm me. I cant keep him not enough space he needs way more than i can offer. :( I will give him to a good caring home.

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
I can't take him but I will be in Austin the weekend before Thanksgiving. I live in the New Orleans area and would be happy to help transport him if you find him a home on my way home or in my area. Just let me know if I can be of assistance and you would have to drop him off to me in Austin.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I live in Thibodaux LA. I would be more than happy to home your male sulcata if Theresal would be willing to transport it to New Orleans I would be excited to adopt him. I have a 1:3 group right now and will be moving to an acre of property next year so I can promise a top notch home.
Do you think we can make this happen? :)

ImageUploadedByTortForum1383666456.202281.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383666491.966603.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383666565.626283.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383666613.721785.jpg

I will give him an excellent home. They have a large shed with heated pig mats and heat lamps for the winter time. Please PM me if you think this would work.

Last edited by a moderator:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Maria, this could happen! Give Turbo to the lady who's willing to pick him up and transport him to diamondbp. Iy looks like Turbo can have a happy life with this group.:)

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
sibi said:
Maria, this could happen! Give Turbo to the lady who's willing to pick him up and transport him to diamondbp. Iy looks like Turbo can have a happy life with this group.:)

Amen! lol

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
sissyofone said:
I pmd you both im gonna do my best to make this happen. Thanks so much.

Maria things are coming together quickly! I've spoken with both you and Theresal and yall both are really nice people. I'm excited about Turbo and making some new tortoise friends. Hope to hear from you both very soon:D

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Im so excited also. Very excited for Turbo and you yeahhh..Thank you so much for offering him an awesome place to live.

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
I'm getting excited to meet Turbo. I'm glad that he is going to a home with some room to move around. Just a few more days until I pick him up and then he will be on his way to becoming a bayou tortoise. Maybe he will be a Saints or LSU fan too. LOL

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Re: RE: 8 year old Male Sulcata in San Antonio Texas

theresal said:
I'm getting excited to meet Turbo. I'm glad that he is going to a home with some room to move around. Just a few more days until I pick him up and then he will be on his way to becoming a bayou tortoise. Maybe he will be a Saints or LSU fan too. LOL

Theresa lol Watch it, Turbos a Bama Fan.. lol Im excited to. :D Thank you so much for your help. And Roll Tide

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
It stinks that I will be picking Turbo up RIGHT BEFORE a cold front :( I was hoping he could enjoy a yard full of grass during a warm spell when he first arrived. But nonetheless I'm sure he will enjoy his new home. I'm stoked to get him!

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Re: RE: 8 year old Male Sulcata in San Antonio Texas

diamondbp said:
It stinks that I will be picking Turbo up RIGHT BEFORE a cold front :( I was hoping he could enjoy a yard full of grass during a warm spell when he first arrived. But nonetheless I'm sure he will enjoy his new home. I'm stoked to get him!

Hi Byron.. Turbos pacing the floor he can hardly wait to get to his new home. Sorry to hear its gonna be cold when he gets there. :( Hopefully it wont last to long.

raven rucker

I have an 8 yr old male sulcata weighs about 52 lbs very slight minimal pyramiding. Healthy as can be. Was vetted and dewormed. Needs more space than i can offer him at this size. Hes a blond color. Very handsome. Im looking to trade him for a young redfoot tortoise since they dont get as big. Turbo is a male most definitly. If anyone is interested please pm me. I live in San Antonio Texas hes too big to ship. Must be picked up.

if he is still avalible i would come get him tomorrow! please let me know!

Trung6126

San Antonio Texas
Anyone interested? Even if i cant get a young redfoot, He still needs a home. If anyone wants him please pm me. I cant keep him not enough space he needs way more than i can offer. :( I will give him to a good caring home.
Your Tortoise still available for adoption please contact me 2109700000( Joe )

Trung6126

San Antonio Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.