8 year old sulcata male for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPG

5 Year Member
Code:
PHP:
hello! im in Los angeles california.... i was given an 8 year old male sulcata about a month ago....sometimes i cant say no i like tortoises so much....but he isnt acclimating well with the group of tortoises i have, he is constantly bullying and picking fights with the closest tortoise and im afraid it could be stressing out the others....sucks to let him go but whonever would like him ill just give him to you as long as its a good loving home. he is super active, practically runs.

i have tons of photos i dont know why i cant load them onto here email if youd like photos

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pacific NorthWET
I'd kill to have him, but I'm up in Portland area. If no one wants him, maybe we can find him a ride. I show dogs and have a huge network of friends between here and southern CA

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Holden:

I'm curious what other types of tortoise this one has been in contact with?

rayneygirl

5 Year Member
SoCal
i live very close to l.a. i am in torrance, i will pm you

RPG

5 Year Member
SenjiSandy said:
I'd kill to have him, but I'm up in Portland area. If no one wants him, maybe we can find him a ride. I show dogs and have a huge network of friends between here and southern CA

whatever works if you could figure out a ride situation that would be fine....but things are in motion, no set adoptee yet

Yvonne G said:
Hi Holden:

I'm curious what other types of tortoise this one has been in contact with?

once i got a clean bill of health on my different torts...i keep them together....so he has been in contact with my deserts,and russian.... but mostly bothers my larger 60lbs sulcata male.i asked the vet if there is any issues housing different species together...he said in 25 years he has never linked a tortoises sickness/death whatever it is, to cross species cohabitation....

peterpc

5 Year Member
I would like to have him, could you send me a pic please! Thanks

RPG

5 Year Member
My guy found a new home....thanks for everyone's interest, know this forum is full of tortoises lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.