A Berry good breakfast!

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
She doesn't put her dishes & silverware in the dishwasher so she is not permitted to have them anymore!

It's ok, I did the same thing to my DAUGHTER<LOL>, and for the same reason!

20 bucks a month on paper and plastic has lowered my blood pressure....easy fix!

LOL

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
She doesn't put her dishes & silverware in the dishwasher so she is not permitted to have them anymore!

It's ok, I did the same thing to my DAUGHTER<LOL>, and for the same reason!

20 bucks a month on paper and plastic has lowered my blood pressure....easy fix!

LOL
Disposable stuff messes up the planet. BUT. The turtles are adorable.🤗

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
OH God, that STINKS!!

I'm laying in bed this @3am after a pretty rough couple days sleep-wise and I hear Matilda up and walking around....a few minutes later, a STENCH envelopes my entire room....what the heck? Did my daughters sewage ejector pump fail, do I have a flood? Wait a sec....that isn't a "sewage smell".....so I drag my bum up and flick on the lights......there sits Matilda, with nastiness all over her face, smiling at me!

She had dug up a half of hard-boiled egg I had buried last week when she didn't eat it....OMG that thing stunk.....I reburied it....nasty, just nasty!

LOL

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
OH God, that STINKS!!

I'm laying in bed this @3am after a pretty rough couple days sleep-wise and I hear Matilda up and walking around....a few minutes later, a STENCH envelopes my entire room....what the heck? Did my daughters sewage ejector pump fail, do I have a flood? Wait a sec....that isn't a "sewage smell".....so I drag my bum up and flick on the lights......there sits Matilda, with nastiness all over her face, smiling at me!

She had dug up a half of hard-boiled egg I had buried last week when she didn't eat it....OMG that thing stunk.....I reburied it....nasty, just nasty!

LOL
She’s getting even for you misspelling her name on the video. Just sayin’…