a bigger home for growing leopards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaden21

5 Year Member
made a temporary new home for my growing leopards. they seem to like it better....

Attachments

• leo home.jpg
    leo home.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 127

theelectraco

5 Year Member
I would add some plants abd decorations. Your torts will be.more active if they have things to explore, looks pretty boring in there. I hsd a very basic setup with mine and just recently renovated it and my tort is always out investigating now.

Plus you will have a hard time keeping humidity up without plants or enclosing it.

jaden21

5 Year Member
i wouldnt know what kind of plants to put in there, two leopards live there. my hermanns tank is pretty "boring" as well

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
How old are the leopards? That looks pretty small for one leopard. Get another box and connect them in some way. It's easy. One you add some plants, they won't have much room to walk if its not bigger. A few plants, Boston fern, pothos, ponytail, optunia cactus. Place look on the tortoisetable.org.

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
My baby leopard has just moved into his new home and I can't believe how active he is now. Mine was small & boring too. I am still adding & growing things. You can sprout seeds too on some substrates.Mine seems to like walking through the sprouts that are now taller than him.

jaden21

5 Year Member
i currently have limited space however come spring i hope to have a bigger home for them. i plan on making something similar to the table my hermann is in. they have grown considerably since last year. im not to worried about his size.

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
MasterOogway said:
My baby leopard has just moved into his new home and I can't believe how active he is now. Mine was small & boring too. I am still adding & growing things. You can sprout seeds too on some substrates.Mine seems to like walking through the sprouts that are now taller than him.

Oh my that sounded rude. I did not mean yours is boring I was referring to mine just to clarify. They say you should think before you speak but I need to proofread.

leonardo the tmnt

5 Year Member
I would add a water source so they could drink and soak and also some rocks so they can climb them or trim their nails when they walk on them

Status
Not open for further replies.